We have managed to reduce our previous precovid full NARC membership from £20 - £30 per year to just £10 per member for the year.  This is principally because we have more members than we used to have, plus we meet less often than we used to and although school hire costs to us have risen by more than 30% we do not have any costs incurred in producing NARC Live online.

We appreciate the cost of living pressures which will be on us all, so we are taking a leap of faith in reducing our full membership price to the lowest since the 1980's, in the hope and belief that everyone will continue their membership for this very modest outlay - less than 20p per week.

Club Contesters Note that if you are a contester please remember you need to be an up to date paid member to enter valid scores into the club championship contests.

So we invite you to rejoin (or join) NARC now for 2023 and pay us ideally by direct bank transfer (be sure to use your callsign/surname as reference) - please also complete and email the membership form if you are not already current member.

(NB - As Mark asks please pay by BACS bank transfer if you possibly can because even though we are a voluntary organisation Paypal still take a significant commission along with the bank which also charges for each Cheque payment as we are classed as a business)

Ways to pay:

Pay directly to our Bank Preferred

Bank: HSBC
Name: Norfolk Amateur Radio Club
Sort Code: 402008
Account: 31432222 (this is classed as a business account - some banks ask)

IMPORTANT - please use your callsign as the reference or if you are not licensed your initial and surname and email the treasurer as below

OR

Paypal 2 options

1) Use our online shop to pay via Paypal, you will need to login to website to complete.
http://norfolkamateurradio.org/index.php/on-line/shop/category-listing/product/687-online-membership
An additional charge incurred to cover Paypal costs. Totals £10.61

2) If you wish to pay direct using Paypal please pay £10.61 to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. - if you  Use Friends and Family option please pay £10.00 be sure to use your callsign as a reference. Example below highlighted with yellow box.

PayPal Send money preview

Cheque Payable to "Norfolk Amateur Radio Club"
Please use BANK Transfer if possible as banks charge us for each cheque

Posted to address below with a note of your name and callsign:

Mark Taylor G0LGJ
c/o NARC
6 Welden Road
Scarning
Dereham
Norfolk
NR19 2UB

If you pay via bank transfer please inform the Membership Secretary via email and give the reference you used in your online transaction as banks do not always pass on references.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Conditions that qualify a member for concessionary membership can be found in the constitution or shown on the form

join now membership button

Download and print Membership Form 2023